We are looking for a Paralegal to join our International Arbitration Group in Geneva (entry date to be discussed).
Your assignments and tasks will include:
- Managing process for filings and hearing preparation;
- Preparation of standard documents and proof reading written submissions;
- Simple legal research and searches;
- Handling external translation work;
- Assisting in the preparation of counsel hearings and in the preparation of arbitrator hearings;
and in general, administrative and legal activities inherent to the proper functioning of the International Arbitration Group.
We are looking for candidates to meet the following criteria:
- You have a legal education with solid academic qualifications and references;
- You have a first work experience as a Paralegal in a challenging environment;
- You are a native English-speaker, perfectly fluent in French (additional language is an asset);
- You are a Swiss citizen, a EU citizen or you hold a valid Swiss work permit;
- You are fully at ease with the usual computer tools (Word, Outlook, Excel, Powerpoint);
- You are well organized, rigorous, and precise;
- You have a positive attitude and are client-oriented;
- You have a good sense of anticipation and are a team-player.
Sabrina Palmas looks forward to receiving your full application (CV, cover letter, work certificates and/or reference letters), by e-mail only (firstname.lastname@example.org).